Innovators of better sleep.Kayfoam is a small, agile and passionate innovator of materials that improve the way we sleep.
Our guiding principles are innovation, quality, customer service and corporate responsibility. We consider our small size to be an advantage, we are friendly, open and collaborative in how we work with our business partners. These principles and our friendly philosophy drive how we do business every day.
Our team based in Dublin, Ireland has decades of industry experience. We focus on your needs by working with you to understand your market position and capabilities. Our innovative components and Sleep Diagnostic programmes can be tailor made to deliver differentiation and uniqueness to your business.
Our offerings include:
• Visco elastic memory foams in a range of densities
• Gel infused memory foams with temperature regulation properties
• Sleep Diagnostic systems
• MySleepScan. My mattress. My size.
• MySleep. My pillow. My size.
• MyTronic. Mattress measurement device
• Clinical and scientific studies to enable evidence based claims
• Marketing programmes to support our key innovations
• Licensing, exclusivity and standard trading agreements
We listen first and then respond. To learn more about how our business can support yours, contact us today.
MATTRESS MAKER – MATTRESS COMPONENT SUPPLIER
Kayfoam is unique from most other Gel, Foam and Sleep Diagnostic suppliers, in that we have our own mattress and bedding manufacturing operations. We have a leading market share in the Irish market and a significant position in the UK bedding market.
Our bedding division provides a seeding ground of innovation and market testing which we apply to our product and marketing programmes. Kayfoam has the operational capacity to grow its business, we are actively seeking like minded partners in the mattress manufacturing and mattress retailing sectors globally. We hope we can invite you to Ireland to see us, sometime soon.
At Kaymed we adopt a zero tolerance approach towards the use of forced, bonded, indentured or involuntary labour in our own operations or in any activities connected with the Company. The Kaymed Code of Practice guides our business activities and sets out our commitment to acting responsibly and in the interest of all our stakeholders.
We are committed to the highest standards of business and ethical behaviour, to fulfilling our responsibilities to the communities which we serve and to the creation of long-term value for all stakeholders on a socially and environmentally sustainable basis.
To ensure the clarity on the issue of labour standards, there are a number of key policies that set out the requirements of those within the organisation and those whom we seek to do business with.
These include the following:
- The Kaymed Business Ethics Policy sets out the high ethical standards which we demand from all colleagues in carrying out our day to day operations.
- Our Human Rights Policy is informed by the UN declaration on human rights and affirms our commitment to upholding internationally recognised human rights.
- Our No Child Labour or Forced Labour Policy explicitly prohibits the use of child or forced labour within our operations or supply chain.
Kaymed makes its policies available to all employees and suppliers and communicates about any relevant changes or updates that take place.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015